Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Zapper Girl Complete!



The end is near! Entrepreneurial Illustration is now complete, and all of my pinups have been graded. I worked on the Guitar Hero girl a bit more, but I've got a little ways to go before I'd call that one finished. Ahh, but once landscape painting class is over on Friday, I will be done for the year. It's so close I can almost taste it!

At this point I would like to thank my lovely girlfriend Robin for all of her gracious modeling, and my dear friend Emmalee for the sweet pictures she took of my paintings (the cleaned up finished piece, not the crappy snapshots. Those are mine.) Your assistance is invaluable and always deeply appreciated.

2 comments:

DEN YANG said...

sweet, nice finish. the subtle skin tones are a nice touch. You staying here the whole summer?

JAIR said...

woah, this one turned out pretty nice!