Thursday, May 14, 2009

Buy My Book!






So here it is, the Jeff Lance Illustration Portfolio for 2009! I printed it through Lulu, and I must say I am pretty impressed with the results. I figure this is a nice way to show my work in a polished manner, and avoid the whole boring black-binder-with-plastic-sleeves thing (so passe...).

If anyone would like to be in possession of a fine art book such as this, they are on sale at the lulu.com bookstore. As I flesh out my portfolio, I plan to add bigger and more comprehensive books to the library. So watch for that in the future.

Until then, in the words of the immortal Jay Sherman: Buy My Book! Buy My Book! Buy my Book!

6 comments:

TM paint matuo said...

Hello!!!!
I want your book.
Can this be bought in Japan?

Jeff Lance said...

Hey there! How are things with you?

I think they ship to Japan. Follow the link to Lulu, and you should be able to order it.

Thank you very much!

TM paint matuo said...

Hello!! I am energetic.
How are you?
The truth?
You are one of the artists whom I respect.

Jeff Lance said...

Thank you for the kind words. I am doing well, looking for work as always. I've got a few posters I'm working on, which I'll post as soon as I can.

Have you been keeping busy? The stuff on your blog looks really good. I dig your style!

TM paint matuo said...

Thank you.
Your poster is wonderful.
It assists.
I want your poster.


I am also busy.
However, I do not have money.
I am really glad for you to see my blog.
Thank you!!!!!

David said...

I remember seeing that painting in your apartment. Hah, that's cool man.