Monday, February 15, 2010

Fursuit


Here's another illustration for TimeOut New York. I tried to keep things pretty simple so it would still look good at spot illustration size. It was a 2-day turn around, but overall I'm pretty pleased with the results. This was for an article about bizarre New York marriage proposals, and one of the stories was of a man proposing in a bear costume. Bizarre indeed! I really appreciate these fun and quirky subjects. I hope I do more in the future.

The bear face still makes me laugh.

8 comments:

Ben said...

I saw that illustration and thought that chick was drawn quite awesomely- way to go.

Jeff Lance said...

Thanks a lot! Your latest stuff is looking amazing. I'm honored!

Jordan said...

Haha, I just hope that Furries are somehow sterile. That would save the world from the monstrous children they would somehow (I'm picturing a human attempting a wolf-like birth pose) pop out. Ugg, the world is a strange place. The only thing that would make this proposal okay is if he was some kind of mascot or caught her by surprise at a child's birthday party. . . no actually that wouldn't be okay.

Jeff Lance said...

The article made it sound like this was just a one-off goofy idea, and not some kind of ongoing kink. But I suppose you never can tell...

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Education Dissertation

Vitaliy V said...

Way to go Jeff! I'm glad to see you working and your work is always great!!!

如此的 said...

喜樂的心是健康良藥,憂傷的靈使骨枯乾。........................................

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

literature review