Saturday, March 26, 2011

Decrepit Youth




This is a CD cover I designed for the New Jersey punk rock band, Decrepit Youth. They had an image in mind for the front cover, which I hopefully recreated faithfully, but their name and logo were too fun to not throw in my two cents. Luckily, the band also liked the idea of a geriatric mosh pit, so we used it as the back design. They definitely have a throwback, 70's style punk sound, so i wanted to make sure the album cover itself looked a little frayed around the edges.

3 comments:

Salim Cortes said...

Very awesome illustrations. I love the characters and all the extra details that really make the concept come together, keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to more posts.

Dsimpson83 said...

Wow! You are truly talented! I would be love to have a gift like yours. I look forward to the next post :)

MEPEACEYOU said...

Very good work!