Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dr. Sketchy's Part 3




First, a quick update. Back in February, I left my job in the t-shirt biz for the greener pastures of social gaming. I now work at Zynga, the company behind Farmville, Mafia Wars, and just about any other game you play on Facebook. Our studio here in Baltimore makes Frontierville, and it is my job to create the graphics and assets you see in the game. While I may not post too much from my day-career on here, play Frontierville online and you can see some of the viral items, collection pieces, and feed images I have contributed.

Now that I've caught everyone up to speed, let's move on to new art! I've got an absolutely massive backlog of Dr. Sketchy's drawings that I've been meaning to scan, but this time I had combined pressure from both the Dr. Sketchy's crew and the model(fellow Illustrator Paige Pumphrey) to get me off my ass and over to the scanner. You can see pictures of the session, and examples of Paige's fantastic work on the Dr. Sketchy's blog, here.