Sunday, December 1, 2013

NYC Memorial

It's been a while since I've posted an editorial illustration on here. This was another for Time Out New York, in an article listing various memorials in the city. Originally the piece had the word Imagine floating in the sky, written in the typeface of the Strawberry Fields memorial, but it clashed with the headline, and was removed.

Having worked in production art for a while now, my work has slowly become more detailed and precise, so I wanted to try a style here that would allow me to work freelance projects into my busy schedule. Rather successfully, I was able to knock this out over the weekend and still maintain some semblance of work/life balance.

1 comment:

Zahid Anjum said...

IF YOU WANT EARN ONLINE MONEY JUST VISIT AND START ONLINE EARNING IN URDU......... http://onlinejob-pk.blogspot.com/2013/12/make-money-online-by-view-ads.html